Friday, January 2, 2015

Pain

Well, it's 3:30 am  on January 2nd and I'm awake!  I fell asleep in bed somewhere around midnight... did you read that? In my own bed!  I have finally slept some in my bed the past 2 nights!! :) Granted it hasn't been long (2 hours the first night, 3.5 hours last night) but I have finally been able to sleep in my bed :)  I'm making some progress.  I see my Chiropractor again on Monday and he has a copy of my most recent X-Rays so I'm hoping to get some answers.  (and some more relief!)

We signed the lease on our new apt. earlier this week.  We begin to move in 2 weeks!! I'm excited and looking forward to this new place... Kitchen, Living Room, Half-Bath are downstairs and 2 Bedrooms, Bath, and Washer/Dryer are upstairs.  AND we have a garage :)  I'm really looking forward to the fact that Aiden's bedroom isn't going to be next to the front door OR the kitchen OR the living room.  Another great bonus to this apt is the fact that we are REALLY close to the Spanish Moss Trail!  Walking, bike riding, and (eventually - once I'm able to again) running will be in my families future!! A lot easier than it has been.

I've been sitting here with ice on my back (because that is what my Chiropractor said to do) and it isn't helping the pain.  I really want to put the heating pad on it - but I'm not supposed to.  He says that the heating pad will make it feel better temporarily - but it will do more damage because it makes the inflammation worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment