Monday, January 5, 2015

chiropractor

So I went to the chiropractor tonight after work.  He is really helping with my hips/low back.  I asked about working out.  He said it would be best if I could workout there at his office (they now offer therapeutic exercise - aka trying to get more money from me) but he said that I can and should slowly be working out.  I asked about my elliptical and he said that would be a good option since it's low impact, but if I start to have pain - I need to stop. I have to go back at least 2 other times this week to be adjusted to try and alleviate the pain that I'm having at night.

I was pretty on point with my meals today :)

Here's to hoping I sleep past 3 am tonight and that I can get an elliptical workout in before school :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually just workout at home on your own; but doing it with you chiropractor could also be great, since he’ll be able to monitor your exercises and guide you along the way. Anyway, are you still experiencing pain at night? I hope things are doing better for you now. Take care!


    Jacqueline Hodges @ Dr. Koziol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline - I am doing so much better! I ended up going to Physical Therapy because it seemed like I was in more pain going to the chiropractor. I went for about 6 weeks and now I'm able to work out at home and no pain!

      Delete