Monday, January 12, 2015

doctor, doctor

2:30 can't come fast enough... that's when I leave school and head to the doctor, and I can't wait. I'm so tired of being in pain! I slept pretty good last night, on the couch. But I woke up early and was pretty uncomfortable :(  right now I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my ass.  My right leg, hip and butt check are covered in biofreeze.

Being active really seems to help.  I did Combat on Saturday and I wasn't hurting like I thought I would be.  Yesterday we went for a walk on the Spanish Moss trail.  It's almost like the activity seems to help, but at the same time I'm worried about hurting myself more.

This isn't fair! I'm only 35 and I shouldn't be hurting like this.

In other news... I pretty much lost the weight that I put on over the holidays - YAY!! :) Looking forward to this week

No comments:

Post a Comment